Tuesday, May 27, 2014




SKELETON 
BLOG POST 

Artists take risks.
This is a contour line drawing of a life-size skeleton we have in the art room. 
I have never attempted to draw a skeleton and I do not know how many bones 
are even included in a skeleton. This was a risk for me since I had to try to get every detail while drawing restrictedly. 
Artists collaborate.
I had to use reference pages to see the shadowing on the bones. this was difficult since I wanted to draw all of the bones white. The shape of each bone was interesting to draw since I really don't
know what my bones all exactly look like.
 Artists reflect.
I analyzed my work and process every once in a while. I guess that means I cheated and 
lifted up my pencil. Oh well. not being able to erase anything made this more challenging. 























No comments:

Post a Comment